Alliance Bank Education Scholarship Program
Alliance Bank has established a scholarship program to assist high school seniors attending an eligible school* who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Alliance Bank has partnered with Scholarship America to assist students. Clicking “APPLY NOW” will bring you to Scholarship America’s Student Portal.
- High school seniors attending an eligible school*
- Planning to enroll in full-time study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school
- Bland High School
- Boles High School
- Caddo Mills High School
- Campbell High School
- Celeste High School
- Commerce High School
- Como-Pickton High School
- Cumby High School
- Greenville Christian School
- Greenville High School
- Heritage Christian Academy
- Lone Oak High School
- Miller Grove High School
- North Hopkins High School
- Rockwall Heath High School
- Rockwall High School
- Saltillo High School
- Sulphur Bluff High School
- Sulphur Springs High School
- W.H. Ford High School
- Wolfe City High School
NOTE: Children & grandchildren of Alliance Bank employees may not apply
- A $2,000 award
- Up to (8) awards will be granted
- Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance in a full-time course of study and continuation of the program by Alliance Bank
- Awards are for undergraduate study only
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- Statement of goals and aspirations
- Unusual personal or family circumstances
- An outside appraisal
Financial need is not considered. Note: Preference will be given to students other than class Valedictorian
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of Alliance Bank play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
Notification Applicants will be notified in May. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of Alliance Bank. Awards will be paid in one installment in early August. Awards will be made payable to the institution for the student.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.