The Berti Foundation Scholarship Program
The Berti Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist children of employees who plan to continue their education in college.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
- Dependent* children of full-time domestic employees of Ali Group North America U.S. based companies, with a minimum of six (6) months of permanent employment as of application deadline
- High school seniors, high school graduates or college undergraduates
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Plan to enroll in full-time study at an eligible** college institution for the entire upcoming academic year
**Eligible institutions includes: accredited two-or four-year college or university.The application deadline is April 20, 2018.
- An up to $10,000 award
- Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance in a full-time course of study and continuation of the program by the Berti Foundation
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- Financial need
- Academic achievement
- Short answer question
Financial need, as calculated by Scholarship America, will be considered in determining the amount of each award.
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of the Berti Foundation or Ali Group North America and its Subsidiaries play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
Notification Applicants will be notified in June. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients. Students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
Payment of Scholarships Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of the Berti Foundation. Awards will be paid in two equal installments in early August and mid December. Awards will be made payable to the institution for the student.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information page. (Please black out any sensitive data including Social Security Numbers prior to uploading.)
The Berti Foundation has partnered with Scholarship America to assist students. Clicking “APPLY NOW” will bring you to the application website.