Feeding Tomorrow has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to continue their education by pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Each scholarship has its own criteria and award allocations. You are advised to read through the Feeding Tomorrow Undergraduate Scholarships for each program before registering and completing the shared application.
The shared application includes questions that will be used to determine your eligibility for each of the Undergraduate Scholarships administered by Scholarship America. By completing the shared application you will be considered for each of the scholarships for which you are eligible.
All applicants will be notified in May. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of Feeding Tomorrow. The Feeding Tomorrow Undergraduate Scholarship Program awards tuition scholarships only.
Financial need is not considered.
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of Feeding Tomorrow play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
1. Feeding Tomorrow General Undergraduate Scholarships
2. IFT Food Engineering Division Scholarship
3. IFT Food Microbiology Division Scholarship
4. Dr. Ann C. Hollingsworth Student Leadership Scholarship
5. Institute for Thermal Processing Specialists- Irving Pflug Memorial Scholarship
6. Edlong Scholarship
7. Barbara B. Keenan Scholarship
8. IFT Past Presidents Scholarship
9. McCormick & Company Scholarship
10. Evan Turek Memorial Scholarship
11. John and Irene Powers Scholarship
12. Arthur Schramm Scholarship
13. Julie Vande Velde Leadership Scholarship
Also, as part of your application, one online recommendation must be completed on your behalf by 3:00 p.m. CT on March 5, 2020.
Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.