Thank you for your interest in the Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program. Please review the guidelines below. Then follow the prompts to confirm your eligibility in order to access the application site.
The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program recognizes high school seniors for their community service, academic performance and leadership skills. We provide these scholarships to give young people the opportunity to continue their education to better compete in tomorrow’s workplace.
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Please enter zip code below to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020 – 2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
The Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation anticipates awarding over 800 scholarships for the 2020 – 2021 school year. If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award. Furthermore, a select number of awardees will be chosen as recipients of a Founder’s Award. These scholarship winners will receive awards in excess of $2,500.
Employees of Comcast Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their children and other family members are ineligible to receive an award.